Support Worker Supervisor Overbridge Residential ServiceVacancy posted: Friday, 30 September 2016
Salary: ££8.25 - £10.79 per hour
W/02/OB - Support Worker - 30 - 37 hours per week
W/04/OB - Supervisor - Maternity Cover -Up to 30 hours per week
At Sense Scotland, we are committed to create independent living opportunities for people with communication support needs, either in their own home or in one of our residential homes.
Set in its own grounds in Glasgow’s Southside lays Overbridge, a large Victorian villa where we provide residential care for 9 young adults.
These are exciting opportunities to join our innovative service, please see our website, give us a call or drop into our Kinning Park office for a chat if you would like further information.
|Telephone||0300 330 9292|
|Address||43 Middlesex Street
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Customer Assistant - Part Time - Port Glasgow - ScotlandLIDL UK, port-glasgow
- Cleaner (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Graduate Intern PlacementsRenfrewshire Council, renfrewshire
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist