Nursing Home Care Assistant Jobs, Meigle - Free PVG & Uniform!Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Salary: Up to £12.03/hr + Free PVG & Uniform
Location: Perth and Kinross
Job ref. no.: PER-CA-Meigle
Nursing Home Care Assistant Job - Meigle
We have several Nursing Home Care Assistant job vacancies for experienced carers to work with our clients in the local Meigle area through our Perth branch, with both full and part time hours available.
For a limited time, we are also offering a free PVG check and uniform when you join our team!
If you’re looking for flexible day, night or weekend shifts and the chance to choose your own rota with the added support of a permanent contract and a local line manager, this is the job for you!
The Care Assistant Job Role:
Working as a Nursing Home Care Assistant means you will be involved in ensuring each resident receives an excellent standard of care that meets their personal care plan. Personal care could include: dressing, washing, toileting and enabling service users to live their daily lives as they choose. You will play an essential role in enabling residents to live fulfilling lives, partaking in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and other residents.
Our business relies on the commitment and dedication of our employees to make a difference in the lives of the individuals we care for. We take pride in the quality of our care, so we’re looking for experienced care assistants with a genuine, caring approach as well as the skills to deliver person-centred care.
Benefits of working in a Newcross Care Assistant job:
- Salary of up to £12.03/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Free training through credits earned as you work
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform (For a limited time only)
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
We take pride in the quality of our care, so we’re looking for experienced care assistants with a genuine, caring approach as well as the skills to deliver person-centred care.
In order to be considered for this Care Assistant Job you will need the following:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Own transport essential to travel to client locations
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- Moving and handling training
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
- NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care highly preferable.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist