ENABLE Scotland is a dynamic and vibrant organisation dedicated to improving the lives of people with learning disabilities. You should have the drive, commitment and motivation to support people with physical and learning difficulties, striving to make sure they have the same opportunities as everyone else.
We are delighted to be recruiting for the new position of Services Manager within our Perth and Angus Services.
Location: Perth and Angus
Salary: £28,000 per annum
Hours of work: 35 hours per week
This role is pivotal to the success of the support we provide. The quality of the services we provide is dependant on the ability of the Services Manager to efficiently and effectively lead and support local Team Facilitators to manage our Personal Assistants. The Services Manager will take a lead role in continuing to improve the quality of the service we provide to the people we support and embed the culture of continuous improvement with the people we support at the centre of everything we do. This is a critical appointment to the Perth Operational Team and we welcome applications from individuals who want to make a change. The successful candidate will have responsibility for the operational services provided across Perth and Angus. The services provided across these areas include children, young people and adult services via robust supported living services and care at home and housing support services to individuals that have complex learning disabilities and autism.
A sense of business acumen is essential as the role of the Services Manager who will lead, in partnership with the Regional Manager, the growth and development of the services in Perth and Angus.
- Significant experience in leading and managing staff teams
- Experience in leading and managing frontline mangers is desirable
- Experience of leading and managing Supported Living Services
- Commitment to the inclusion of people with a learning disability
- A good understanding of SDS and how traditional services could/should be revaluated to embrace this legislation.
- Qualification/ willing to work towards qualification to be a Registered manager (Supported Living and Care at Home and Housing Support)
- Demonstrate clear understanding of the need to build and sustain partnerships with, stakeholders, commissioners and other third sector providers
- The ability to lead our business strategy at a local level promoting ENABLE with an emphasis on growing our business
- Significant experience of working with people with a Learning Disability and of planning and delivering support
We would ask that you take time to read and digest the attached Job Description as there are key competencies detailed required for this role. Your application should reflect how your experience matches these competencies.
ENABLE Scotland believes in developing our staff by providing an extensive training programme, combined with a commitment to create career development opportunities within our organisation. We offer positive terms and conditions, including a contributory pension scheme and private healthcare plan.
Closing date: 10th October 2016.
Interview Date: 20th October 2016.
Charity No: SC009024.
|Contact Instructions||Please Note: All applications (CV and covering letter) for this vacancy must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist