Female Support WorkerVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: £8.25 per hour + night premium
Closing date: 01 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 60/16
Care at Home, Stirling
Female Support Worker (Ref: 60/16)
1 x 23.3 hours per week (Nights)
£8.25 per hour + night premium
We currently have a vacancy for a female Support Worker to join our team providing care for a highly dependent adult in their own home. We can offer a valued career and excellent training. Blackwood will pay for PVG & SSSC registration.
The ideal candidates must have:
- Have a passion for delivery high quality care including personal care
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally hold a relevant qualification (SVQ 2), not essential as training will be given
- Excellent benefits package, including company sick pay scheme with a qualifying period of 6 months
- 34 days holiday per annum including public holidays pro rata for part time hours
- Travel expenses
- Full training package including SVQ if necessary, manual handling, food hygiene, first aid and many more
- Payment of PVG and SSSC registration
Due to the sensitive issues of this role, a female is required. This is a Genuine Occupational Requirement as per section 7 (2) of the Sex Discrimination Act 1975.
Blackwood are committed to equal opportunities and diversity. We welcome applications from minority ethnic groups. We will interview disabled candidates who meet the minimum requirements for the post.
Closing date for applications is 1 November 2016
|Contact Name||Anna Marshall|
|Address||160 Dundee Street
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist