DPS ManagerVacancy posted: Monday, 10 October 2016
Salary: £27,410 - £33,159
Department: Adult Social Care
£27,410 - £33,159
Permanent, Full time
About the Role
The Joint Community Rehabilitation Service (JCR) is a community service provided by a team of nurses, support workers and therapists. It is a partnership between East Sussex County Council’s Adult Social Care and East Sussex Healthcare Trust. The aim of our service is to help people remain in their own homes and stay independent by providing them with a time-limited intensive community rehabilitation programme in their own home.
A rare vacancy for the post of the registered manager has arisen, serving the High Weald, Lewes, Havens area.
We seek a motivated individual, who has proven leadership qualities to manage the team, working closely with the therapists and nurses to provide a best in class rehabilitation service in the community.
If you are self-motivated, enthusiastic and ambitious we want to hear from you.
Your duties will include:
- Being part of the management team, leading the team to provide the community rehab services, and being the ‘face of the service’ in High Weald, Lewes and Havens areas.
- Contributing to the objectives of the service, leading, motivating and supporting staff in the provision of the community rehab services.
- Managing and supervising the deputy manager, helping them with their development and training through our corporate programs.
- Regularly monitoring the quality of our services to maintain the highest standards of care as well as exceeding the required Care Quality Commission standards.
- Monitoring staff skills and competencies, ensuring they are well prepared for the services they provide.
- Working closely with the therapists and nurses to ensure the service is fit for the future, identifying the gaps in staff skills, ensuring the team is up to date with relevant training and identifying other skills/ training programs that would benefit the team development.
What we can give you a bundle of staff benefits including:
- Expert management support, supervision and access to the latest training and management programs
- Support to help you get into the role with an in-depth induction programme, shadowing, mentoring and coaching to further develop your skills and competences as a leader and manager.
- Competitive employment package, including pension scheme, holidays and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Working in a friendly, caring environment, with the latest office equipment.
Please see the Job Description and Person Specification for more detail and come look around!
For an informal discussion please contact Amanda Kennedy.
For further information and to apply, please visit our website.
Closing date: Sunday, 16 October 2016.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check or Enhanced check for Regulated Activity with the Disclosure & Barring Services (previously the Criminal Records Bureau). For further information about what is required in this process please go to . Please note that we require evidence of an overseas police check if you have lived or worked abroad.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist