Support Workers /Care AssistantsVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: Up to £9.50 per hour
Closing date: 10 November 2016
Support Workers /Care Assistants for Children and Adults– Southampton, Winchester & Portsmouth
1) Full and Part time hours available – Day and waking night shifts
2) Excellent rates of pay: up to £9.50 per hour
3) Providing personal and complex care for children and adults in their homes
4) Flexible position with rolling rota
5) Award-winning training provided to successful candidates
6) Clients located in various locations in Southampton, Winchester and Portsmouth
Active Assistance Group is a highly successful specialist care provider, supporting physically disabled children and adult clients to live independently in their own home.
Due to expansion, we are currently looking for Support Workers to support children and adults with complex needs in the Southampton, Winchester and Portsmouth area. We need more team members to support these clients – but not just any Care Workers. We are looking for Care Workers that love to support children or adults with their personal and complex care routines within a home environment.
The ideal applicants will be enthusiastic, reliable and flexible, and have excellent communication skills. Previous experience in a care setting is beneficial but not essential. You will need to be able to fit in with a family lifestyle, respecting privacy when required.
Benefits of working for Active Assistance:
1) Free five day award winning training course with accommodation provided
2) Ongoing support from Head Office and Regional Teams
3) Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
4) Refer a friend scheme for employees (£400!)
To join our progressive & dynamic team, please fill in our online application form, which can be found by clicking the 'apply' button below.
Active Assistance is an award winning care provider supporting individuals with complex and continuing health care needs. Our philosophy is based on the principle that each client is unique and our services provide tailored support covering complex clinical conditions
Active Assistance is committed to safeguarding the welfare of vulnerable adults and children. All applicants must be willing to undergo the appropriate screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist