FFT TherapistVacancy posted: Tuesday, 11 October 2016
Salary: £29,650 to £33,568 per annum
Closing date: 01 November 2016
Job ref. no.: RS100566
Help us to support those who need help most.
Fixed term until 31/03/2019
The Functional Family Therapy Team will provide weekly one-hour, home-based family therapy sessions to clients and will utilise the Functional Family Therapy model with families with teenagers at risk of care or custody between the ages of 11 and 18.
Therapists will be required to carry a caseload of around 10, providing services anywhere from 12 to 24 weeks but always in strict accordance with the programme manual issued by Functional Family Therapy Inc. in Seattle. This position requires flexibility in hours to meet families when they are available.
What you’ll need:
- Degree or relevant professional qualification [CQSW or Equivalent] in Family Therapy, Social Work or equivalent qualification, appropriate registration where relevant.
- Proven track record in working effectively and flexibly with families.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A willingness and enthusiasm to learn and deliver in line with a proven evidence based model.
To view job or to apply on-line please visit the website via the apply button.
Closing date: 1st November 2016
Action for Children exists to make children’s lives better: now, tomorrow and every day
Committed to quality, equality and valuing diversity, we welcome applications that reflect the cultural diversity of the communities within which we work. Registered charity no. 1097940. Company no. 4764232. Charity registered in Scotland SC038092.
|Contact Name||Action For Children Recruitment|
|Address||Action For Children|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist