Project & Development CoordinatorVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Project & Development Coordinator
Glasgow, with occasional travel within the region
(mileage will be paid on regional visits)
We are looking for someone to support a broad range of activities across the Projects and Development Team in Scotland.
Working closely with the Projects and Development Manager and Regional Teams, you will identify and develop new business and source new funding opportunities, with acute understanding of the constraints and challenges faced by third sector organisations.
In addition, you will be responsible for the project delivery of a range of new business transition projects and strategic business projects to ensure comprehensive and appropriate planning of resources to meet the needs of the project including staffing, finances and quality requirements. This will require working with internal and external project stakeholders throughout the life of the project to ensure that all interested parties are kept informed and engaged via regular communications of progress, addressing issues as they arise.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Develop knowledge base of regional infrastructures, establishing local development models in order to support future developments
• Liaise with the National Business Development Team to co-ordinate and support tender and bid responses Scotland-wide
• Lead on localised bid and tender proposals, bringing tender teams together to co-ordinate and distribute responses and compiling final proposals for submission
• Undertake research and analysis as required
• Support Regional Teams to develop local growth plans in line with Community Integrated Care’s Development Strategy.
• Identify peer organisations and strategic partnerships in which Community Integrated Care operates; building relationships with key partners and networks
• Assist in the preparation of reports and presentations
• Support the development of effective working partnership with Integrated Boards and commissioners to support future growth plans
• Network and develop effective relationships with key partners and stakeholders to ensure new opportunities are explored
• Provide management information and data on key business objectives
You will require a UK driving licence.
For further information please click to apply.
Closing date: 21st October 2016.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist