Vacancy posted: Monday, 8 April 2013
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen within an organisation in Glasgow. They require 2x experienced Money Advisor/Welfare Benefit Advisors to help assist with the changes surround welfare reform & bedroom tax. On offer is a 6 month + contract and a 1 year contract to the right candidates. This is a perfect opportunity for applicants to excel within a leading housing association and help with the challenging changes social is having to currently face.
You would be providing an efficient and effective money & welfare rights service to the community. This would include
- Holding regular benefit surgeries
- Accurately calculate tenants benefit at sign up
- Make backdated claims on behalf of tenant
- Maximise customers income through benefit or tax system
- Provide one to one advice on financial matters
- Attend tribunals
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience of
money advice and/or welfare rights. If you are interested could you please send me your CV asap.
Job Reference: 1875852
Closing Date: 15 April 2013