Finance OfficerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Salary: £30,714 - £33,726 pro rata
Closing date: 31 October 2016
Part-time (21 hours)
Linstone Housing is seeking a highly skilled, enthusiastic and dynamic individual to work in the Finance Department. The role of the Finance Officer is integral to ensuring that our finance service operates smoothly and meets statutory requirements. With an annual turnover of in excess £6m and 50 members of staff, this is a challenging, varied and interesting post with excellent salary and conditions of service.
The ability to work accurately, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines is essential along with excellent computer skills and a flexible attitude.
The duties will include taking Accounts to Trial Balance stage, carrying out regular ledger reconcilidations, deputising for the Finance Manager in his absence, managing the payroll function and submitting statutory returns, carrying out a range of day to day finance tasks and other related duties.
The successful applicant will have:
• Accountancy qualification, e.g. HNC (desirable)
• Excellent working knowledge of double entry bookkeeping and be fully conversant with the Accruals concept
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent numeracy
• Computerised payroll experience
• Statutory audit experience
• Strong IT expertise, with good working knowledge of Microsoft and other applications
EVH Conditions of Service, flexible working hours and generous holiday entitlement are offered.
|Contact Name||Fiona Ashwood|
About Linstone Housing Association
As a large, community-based housing association in Renfrewshire we are here to help meet housing needs. We provide quality housing and excellent services through our team of committed staff. Our approach at Linstone is always to work closely with other local agencies to offer the very highest quality services & to help make our communities good places to live in.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Cleaner (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Graduate Intern PlacementsRenfrewshire Council, renfrewshire
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist