Lavvy Heid has been flushed for good!
Never again will you hear the infamous phrase "haw Lavvy Heid, youíre gettiní it!" on your TV, as advertising watchdog, Clearcast, has banned Lavvy Heid, one of Scotlandís most iconic adverts.
Lavvy Heid, among other s1jobs classic ads, was scheduled to hit our TV screens this May. But Clearcast, now based centrally in London, have not approved the advert despite it having been cleared in Scotland when the advert originally aired. It seems the London advertising watchdog doesnít get our good old fashioned Scottish humour and mistake our Lavvy Heid banter for bullying.
Lavvy Heid first hit our screens back in 2001. And it didnít take long to become a well loved ad with the infamous quote being shouted across the streets of Scotland. Click here to see the popular advert.
Other Scottish jobs news
- 400 new Customer Service jobs for Scotland's Central Belt
- Aberdein Considine in Edinburgh creating 15 jobs
- Subsea service firm to expand Aberdeen base creating new jobs
- s1jobs Recruitment Awards 2013 Winners
- MORE than 150 jobs are to be created in a new tax processing centre in Glasgow
- US software firm SAS to create 94 jobs in Scotland
- Daktari Diagnostics will create 126 jobs at a new factory in Inverness
- A £1.6MILLION project has been launched which will create up to 50 new jobs in Clydebank.
- BT Sport to create 45 new jobs in Glasgow and Dundee
- Union Square brings 35 jobs and new Italian flavour to Aberdeen