TalkTalk in Stornoway creating 25 new jobs
TalkTalk in Stornoway
• Commitment to Stornoway confirmed with 25 new roles created
• Teams to be upskilled with salary reviews for all employees
• 250 engineering jobs created across UK
TalkTalk has today confirmed its commitment to Stornoway with the creation of 25 new jobs as it announces further moves to simplify its UK operations and infrastructure as it builds on improvements to its customer experience and prepares for the launch of the YouView TV service later this year with investment in engineering skill sets.
Over the last 12 months TalkTalk has focused on improving its customer experience resulting in much lower customer service call volumes and increased positive customer feedback. These changes will enable us to further simplify our operations and deliver better services to our customers as a result.
As part of these changes and to reflect its long and successful association with Stornoway, TalkTalk has committed to investing in and continuing to develop the Stornoway site while upskilling the team and reviewing salaries for all employees.
Other Scottish jobs news
- LLOYDS Banking Group has announced 55 new apprenticeships in Glasgow.
- £8m contracts to boost staff numbers at Skene from Glenrothes by 10%
- 400 new Customer Service jobs for Scotland's Central Belt
- Aberdein Considine in Edinburgh creating 15 jobs
- Subsea service firm to expand Aberdeen base creating new jobs
- s1jobs Recruitment Awards 2013 Winners
- MORE than 150 jobs are to be created in a new tax processing centre in Glasgow
- US software firm SAS to create 94 jobs in Scotland
- Daktari Diagnostics will create 126 jobs at a new factory in Inverness
- A £1.6MILLION project has been launched which will create up to 50 new jobs in Clydebank.