Salary Not Specified
Mears Group Plc, Citadel
- Full time
Posted 2 weeks ago, 12 Feb | Get your application in now before you miss out!
Closing date: Closing date not specified
job Ref: 19054-REQ0028462
Full Job Description
Annual salary: up to £21,328.58
Salary £ 21,328.57
Permanent Full Time
“A desire to make a positive difference wherever we operate has always been at the heart of our business. It was 30 years ago when we were a small maintenance contractor with a single van; and it still is now we are a truly national company”.
About the Role:
We have a great opportunity to join this team working as a Mobile Cleaner in Inverness. If you have previous experience working within this sector as well as having a strong customer focus, then this job will be perfect for you!
* Within this role, you will provide mobile cleaning services to Primary and Secondary Schools within Inverness, helping the team cover absences and holidays. You will start and end your day from one of our Schools using the fully expensed company van provided for you.
* Reporting to a Facilities Manager , you will clean the site facilities that are under your control in accordance with the cleaning specification; to include but not limited to cleaning of site communal area, Public areas, end of tenancy cleaning, outside cleaning and maintenance of outside areas
* With possessing all of these attributes, we are also looking for you to have a determined ‘can-do’ attitude, positive views when faced with challenges and have a flexible approach towards hours and tasks.
* We also would like you to have good written and verbal communication skills while being reliable and trustworthy within the job
* Clean driving licence & driving experience in UK minimum 1 year required.
Benefits we can offer you
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Annual Mears Fun Day - Our annual Fun Day is organised as a massive thank you from the Executive team for all the hard work!
* Volunteering Leave - Mears supports employees to undertake paid volunteering in the community, in support of our social value commitment.
* Staff perks with Mears Rewards - discounts of up to 10% weekly groceries, holidays, eye test vouchers, Share save scheme, plus much more
* Family friendly policies
To apply, follow the link below or to discuss your application further Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mears Group is a Disability confident employer and recognises our people as our greatest asset, we hire individuality, recognising and valuing everyone is individual and ensuring equal access to opportunities for all regardless of social economic background or individual make up.
Candidates should be aware that all our roles are subject to relevant DBS/Security checks either before or upon commencement of employment.