Band 6 (£37,831 - £46,100)
NHS HIGHLAND, Raigmore
- Full time
Posted 1 week ago, 8 Feb | Get your application in now before you miss out!
Closing date: Closing date not specified
job Ref: None
Full Job Description
NHS Scotland is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best. To this end, NHS Scotland welcomes applications from all sections of society.
An opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Facilitator to support the Clinical Practice Educator within the Operating Department in Raigmore Hospital in Highland. With 12 theatres and a wide range of surgeries being carried out the successful candidate will be an experienced theatre practitioner who will be able to demonstrate an interest in teaching, delivery and facilitation of education. They must be able to demonstrate competency in one aspect of theatre practice such as scrub, anaesthetics or recovery but have a good understanding of the other areas. Educated to degree level or equivalent and being in possession of or willing to undertake a post grad. certificate in education is a requirement of this role.
Short-listed applicants will be contacted by email. Please check your emails regularly, including your junk/spam folder.
Informal enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote reference in the subject line of your email
- You should apply for this post by completing the application process on Jobtrain.
- DO NOT upload a CV as this will not be used for short listing purposes
- Posts close at midnight on the indicated date
- For help to complete an application on Job Train please follow this link: https://www.careers.nhs.scot/how-to-apply/application-process/
- To view our accessibility statement, please follow this link: https://www.eess.nhs.scot/jobtrain-accessibility-statement/
- Please note that our correspondence method is by e-mail, therefore please ensure you enter your email address accurately
- Please check your e-mail regularly (including junk folders) and also your Jobtrain account for updates
- Please contact Jobtrain Candidate Support Hub - https://jobseekersupport.jobtrain.co.uk/support/home for advice and support with any system issues
- We recommend using the Internet Browser 'Google Chrome' or 'Microsoft Edge' when using Jobtrain
- Once you have submitted your application form you will be unable to make any amendments
- Some of our vacancies are for internal candidates only. If you are a member of staff, please ensure you update your Jobtrain profile to reflect that you are employed by NHS Highland
NHS Highland is geographically the largest of the 14 regional boards of NHS Scotland, covering an area of 12,500 square miles, across Highland and Argyll & Bute.
As a board we strive to ensure the environment is conducive to nurturing a positive culture, supported and delivered through our NHS and Social Care values.
Care and compassion
Dignity and respect
Openness, honesty and responsibility
Quality and teamwork