Community Staff Nurse
Band 5 (£30,229 - £37,664)
NHS HIGHLAND, Pennyland
- Part time
Posted 2 weeks ago, 2 Feb | Get your application in now before you miss out!
Closing date: Closing date not specified
job Ref: None
Full Job Description
NHS Scotland is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best. To this end, NHS Scotland welcomes applications from all sections of society.
Are you interested in being part of the West Caithness Integrated Health and Social Care Team as a Community Staff Nurse?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic individual who wishes to join our team, to provide care and support to patients in their own homes across West Caithness.
This post is based in Thurso, however you will be expected to travel substantially across West Caithness as required. Applicants are required to be on the NMC UK register, as a Registered General Nurse with a valid PIN number.
A full driving licence is essential and a pool car may be available, however, applicants should have access to their own vehicle for work purposes, if required.
This is a part-time permanent post of 30 hours per week, covering through a 7-day rota in accordance with service requirements.
In return for your enthusiasm and commitment we provide a supportive working environment and access to further training and development opportunities.
Informal enquiries to: Penny Gardner, Integrated Team Manager, Mobile: or email:email@example.com
Recruitment team can be contacted by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning /880410.
Please quote Jobtrain reference: 177968 on all correspondence
- You should apply for this post by completing the application process on Jobtrain.
- DO NOT upload a CV as this will not be used for short listing purposes
- Posts close at midnight on the indicated date
- For help to complete an application on Job Train please follow this link: https://www.careers.nhs.scot/how-to-apply/application-process/
- To view our accessibility statement, please follow this link: https://www.eess.nhs.scot/jobtrain-accessibility-statement/
- Please note that our correspondence method is by e-mail, therefore please ensure you enter your email address accurately
- Please check your e-mail regularly (including junk folders) and also your Jobtrain account for updates
- Please contact Jobtrain Candidate Support Hub - https://jobseekersupport.jobtrain.co.uk/support/home for advice and support with any system issues
- We recommend using the Internet Browser 'Google Chrome' or 'Microsoft Edge' when using Jobtrain
- Once you have submitted your application form you will be unable to make any amendments
- Some of our vacancies are for internal candidates only. If you are a member of staff, please ensure you update your Jobtrain profile to reflect that you are employed by NHS Highland
NHS Highland is geographically the largest of the 14 regional boards of NHS Scotland, covering an area of 12,500 square miles, across Highland and Argyll & Bute.
As a board we strive to ensure the environment is conducive to nurturing a positive culture, supported and delivered through our NHS and Social Care values.
Care and compassion
Dignity and respect
Openness, honesty and responsibility
Quality and teamwork