Community Staff Nurse
Band 5 (£30,229 - £37,664)
NHS HIGHLAND, Wick
- Part time
Posted 1 week ago, 9 Feb | Get your application in now before you miss out!
Closing date: Closing date not specified
job Ref: None
Full Job Description
NHS Scotland is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best. To this end, NHS Scotland welcomes applications from all sections of society.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated Band 5 Community Staff Nurse to work as part of the East Caithness Community Nursing Team, based in Wick, delivering nursing care within patients' home environments.
The role will entail that you will process a variety of clinical skills and be able to demonstrate continued personal development. You will have good communication and personal skills, time management and organisational skills. You will need to have the ability to work alone and on your own initiative but still be a team player. You must be adaptable, self-motivated and able to respond to challenges.
This is a part-time permanent post of 22.5 hours per week, covering a 7-day rota. The applicant should be willing to travel effectively and efficiently. A full driving licence is essential and a pool car will be available.
Informal enquires will be welcomed by Linda MacDougall, Advanced Practitioner/Professional Lead, Tel: /mobile or email: email@example.com or Marie Cuthbert, Integrated Team Manager East Caithness, mobile or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment team can be contacted by e-mailing email@example.com or telephoning /880410.
Please quote Jobtrain reference: 178633 on all correspondence
- You should apply for this post by completing the application process on Jobtrain.
- DO NOT upload a CV as this will not be used for short listing purposes
- Posts close at midnight on the indicated date
- For help to complete an application on Job Train please follow this link: https://www.careers.nhs.scot/how-to-apply/application-process/
- To view our accessibility statement, please follow this link: https://www.eess.nhs.scot/jobtrain-accessibility-statement/
- Please note that our correspondence method is by e-mail, therefore please ensure you enter your email address accurately
- Please check your e-mail regularly (including junk folders) and also your Jobtrain account for updates
- Please contact Jobtrain Candidate Support Hub - https://jobseekersupport.jobtrain.co.uk/support/home for advice and support with any system issues
- We recommend using the Internet Browser 'Google Chrome' or 'Microsoft Edge' when using Jobtrain
- Once you have submitted your application form you will be unable to make any amendments
- Some of our vacancies are for internal candidates only. If you are a member of staff, please ensure you update your Jobtrain profile to reflect that you are employed by NHS Highland
NHS Highland is geographically the largest of the 14 regional boards of NHS Scotland, covering an area of 12,500 square miles, across Highland and Argyll & Bute.
As a board we strive to ensure the environment is conducive to nurturing a positive culture, supported and delivered through our NHS and Social Care values.
Care and compassion
Dignity and respect
Openness, honesty and responsibility
Quality and teamwork