Deputy Care Home Manager
Band 5 (£30,229 - £37,664)
NHS HIGHLAND, Lower Drummond
- Full time
Posted 1 week ago, 8 Feb | Get your application in now before you miss out!
Closing date: Closing date not specified
job Ref: None
Full Job Description
A Deputy Care Home Manager is required for the South & Mid Division based at Ach an Eas Care Home Inverness. The Care Home provides health and social care in meeting the needs of vulnerable older people.
The Deputy Manager post is a varied position working in person centred way and promoting independence. The role will include but not be exclusive to: Leading a staff team which is inclusive and is focused on achieving identified outcomes for service users.
To develop and maintain person centred support plans with people and to monitor, review and evaluate progress. To contribute to the planning, monitoring and recording of service delivery.
The successful candidate should be eligible for registration as a supervisor with Scottish Social Services Council and possess a minimum SVQ 3 in Social Care or equivalent for SSSC registration.
Informal enquiries to email@example.com
NHS Scotland is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best. To this end, NHS Scotland welcomes applications from all sections of society.
- You should apply for this post by completing the application process on Jobtrain.
- DO NOT upload a CV as this will not be used for short listing purposes
- Posts close at midnight on the indicated date
- For help to complete an application on Job Train please follow this link: https://www.careers.nhs.scot/how-to-apply/application-process/
- To view our accessibility statement, please follow this link: https://www.eess.nhs.scot/jobtrain-accessibility-statement/
- Please note that our correspondence method is by e-mail, therefore please ensure you enter your email address accurately
- Please check your e-mail regularly (including junk folders) and also your Jobtrain account for updates
- Please contact Jobtrain Candidate Support Hub - https://jobseekersupport.jobtrain.co.uk/support/home for advice and support with any system issues
- We recommend using the Internet Browser 'Google Chrome' or 'Microsoft Edge' when using Jobtrain
- Once you have submitted your application form you will be unable to make any amendments
- Some of our vacancies are for internal candidates only. If you are a member of staff, please ensure you update your Jobtrain profile to reflect that you are employed by NHS Highland
NHS Highland is geographically the largest of the 14 regional boards of NHS Scotland, covering an area of 12,500 square miles, across Highland and Argyll & Bute.
As a board we strive to ensure the environment is conducive to nurturing a positive culture, supported and delivered through our NHS and Social Care values.
Care and compassion
Dignity and respect
Openness, honesty and responsibility
Quality and teamwork