GBP 32,000.00 - 49,000.00 per year
M Group Services, Hill of Fearn
- Full time
Posted 4 weeks ago, 1 Feb | Get your application in now before you miss out!
Closing date: Closing date not specified
job Ref: 19306
Full Job Description
About The Role
Delivering what we promise
ID Systems part of the M Group Services Water Division are the leading service provider in the water and wastewater infrastructure sectors in the UK. As a division, we employ circa 3000 people across the UK and we are looking for aspiring people like you, who are keen to continue their career within the Water Industry.
ID Systems are an established industry leader providing single sourced solutions within the field of MEICAT Engineering. Our areas of expertise include hazardous areas, PLC/SCADA, telemetry integration, electrical engineering design, installation, project management and preventive maintenance. Due to our continued expansion, we are seeking to recruit Electricians to join our rapidly growing teams in our Cumbernauld & Edinburgh offices.
Being a part of ID Systems, you`ll be joining a value-based business, we pride ourselves on living our values while we work!
Safety : putting health, wellbeing and safety of people first
People : engaging and empowering everyone to deliver and grow
Delivery : helping deliver our clients business needs
Integrity : behaving respectfully and in a sustainable manner to the individual, our communities and the environment, maintaining accountability and honesty in the way we work
As the Electrician your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Install and commissioning of telemetry RTU`s
- Carrying out panel modifications and good understanding of electrical drawings
- Have knowledge of water process and have experience with simulating plant process (i.e. Level controllers, flow meters etc)
- Continual professional development including professional registration is encouraged and actively supported.
- Attend and contribute to internal, and occasionally, external progress meetings.
- Participate in design co-ordination with other engineering disciplines and professionals.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Understanding of the current Wiring Regulations
- A current SJIB grade card or equivalent
- Experience in testing, calibration, installation, repair and inspection of all flow, monitoring and analytical instruments
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a team environment, and to manage Clients
- Good Working knowledge of Safety, Health Environment and Quality Procedures
- Capability to prioritise and manage conflicting demands
- Complex certificate (desired)
- Confined space trained (desired
- A water industry background (desired)
- You must possess a high degree of manual dexterity demonstrated through the use of hand tools
- You will be required to work outdoors in all weathers and be required to walk and stand on uneven ground
- You must also be able to work within a confined space, without restriction
- The work will be predominantly site based and will require a flexible approach which will include working from home from time to time
As a valued employee of the M Group Services Water Division, you`ll be entitled to:
- PPE provided at no cost to you
- Matched Pension Scheme
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunities to progress in a successful company
- Life Assurance
- The option to take out Personal Accident Insurance
- The option to partake in Payroll giving
- Salary Finance - an online portal offering financial support via articles, videos and blogs. You can apply for loans and savings schemes via payroll
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Cycle to work Scheme
Who doesn`t like a discount? You will have access to your `My Rewards` portal. This provides amazing reductions on 1000`s of purchases including Mobile Phone, Utility bills & top retail brand discounts.
Here`s a few so you can see the type of saving`s you can make:
- Up to 7% discounts on major supermarkets
- Up to 52% on Cinema tickets
- Up to 33% on holidays and travel
- Up to 10% on restaurants and takeaways
- Up to 25% off gym membership
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Notes/Brief for Recruitment Team:
About The Company
M Group Services delivers a range of essential infrastructure services within the water, energy, transport and telecommunications sectors in the UK & Ireland. We have built and maintained relationships with our clients over a number of years and have a strong culture that continuously focuses on safety, operational delivery, efficiency and customer service. We are committed to profitable growth both organically and through acquisitions. M Group Services, a trusted employer to over 10,000 skilled specialists working from 240 locations, operates a divisional structure aligned with its end markets.
At M Group Services we recognise and value the benefits from our workforce diversity. We work hard to build and maintain inclusive environments and develop a culture where our people feel included and valued.