ES4 Bank Healthcare Support Worker - New Craigs Hospital
Band 3 (£25,468 - £27,486)
NHS HIGHLAND, Leachkin
- Full time
Posted 3 weeks ago, 7 Feb | Get your application in now before you miss out!
Closing date: Closing date not specified
job Ref: None
Full Job Description
This is an opportunity to join the integrated staff bank covering New Craigs Hospital. Working as a Band 3 HCSW across all of the ward areas; wherever there are shortages.
Choose when, where, and how often you work · plan shifts up to six weeks in advance · pick up additional shifts, even at very short notice · claim paid annual leave · claim payment for statutory & mandatory training opportunities So whether youre looking to enhance your skill set, gain more experience or earn extra money, NHS Highland staff bank can help you achieve this,
If youre looking to work additional hours in your spare time, working flexibly through NHS Highlands staff bank could be the perfect solution for you. Flexible working Staff bank offers short-term, flexible shifts, days, nights, weekends, and twilight shifts are routinely available, with shifts ranging from 12.5 hours to shorter 6-hour shifts. Our shift patterns may fit around any existing commitments. Such working patterns can allow bank workers to work flexibly around childcare, studying, employment or caring responsibilities.
If you are an existing NHS Highland employee - please apply for this post via the Internal Job Vacancy page https://apply.jobs.scot.nhs.uk/internal/Job/JobDetail?JobId=178373
NHS Scotland is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best. To this end, NHS Scotland welcomes applications from all sections of society.
- You should apply for this post by completing the application process on Jobtrain.
- DO NOT upload a CV as this will not be used for short listing purposes
- Posts close at midnight on the indicated date
- For help to complete an application on Job Train please follow this link: https://www.careers.nhs.scot/how-to-apply/application-process/
- To view our accessibility statement, please follow this link: https://www.eess.nhs.scot/jobtrain-accessibility-statement/
- Please note that our correspondence method is by e-mail, therefore please ensure you enter your email address accurately
- Please check your e-mail regularly (including junk folders) and also your Jobtrain account for updates
- Please contact Jobtrain Candidate Support Hub - https://jobseekersupport.jobtrain.co.uk/support/home for advice and support with any system issues
- We recommend using the Internet Browser 'Google Chrome' or 'Microsoft Edge' when using Jobtrain
- Once you have submitted your application form you will be unable to make any amendments
- Some of our vacancies are for internal candidates only. If you are a member of staff, please ensure you update your Jobtrain profile to reflect that you are employed by NHS Highland
NHS Highland is geographically the largest of the 14 regional boards of NHS Scotland, covering an area of 12,500 square miles, across Highland and Argyll & Bute.
As a board we strive to ensure the environment is conducive to nurturing a positive culture, supported and delivered through our NHS and Social Care values.
Care and compassion
Dignity and respect
Openness, honesty and responsibility
Quality and teamwork