Experienced Site Manager and Assistant Site Manager
SPRINGFIELD PROPERTIES PLC, Inverness
- Full time
- Onsite working
- Graduate programme
Posted 2 weeks ago, 2 Feb | Get your application in now before you miss out!
Closing date: Tomorrow!
job Ref: None
Full Job Description
Tulloch Homes, as part of the Springfield Group, is a well established regional house builder with a reputation for delivering quality housing based in the Highland capital, Inverness. Operating mainly on sites throughout the Highland region including the Cairngorm National Park providing a mixture of tenures ranging from affordable, rental and private homes.
We currently have vacancies for the above noted posts and we wish to recruit experienced self motivated individuals in the house building sector with a proven record of managing and working with construction teams.
Applicants should have the ability to work on their own initiative and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. Flexibility and the ability to meet deadlines will be required and you should be able to communicate with individuals at all levels, working with an already established team.
Key knowledge and skills:
- A construction professional who is organised and disciplined.
- A team player with experience of leading, managing and motivating construction teams.
- Ensure a high standard of customer and home handover journey experience.
- Responsibility to deliver projects on programme and budget, ensuring quality standards achieved.
- Excellent communication and project management skills, working on own initiative and as part of wider team.
- Qualified to Construction industry standard with SMSTS and CSCS certification.
- Have a working knowledge of Building regulations and H&S standards and the ability to ensure developments are managed in line with Group SHEQ policies and procedures.
- Providing a proactive support to the Site Management team in the Construction division encompassing all construction management activity and responsibility of key developments for Tulloch Homes.
- The ambition and desire to achieve award winning performance on site.
If you have experience of working within the housing environment, the company can offer a competitive, attractive salary package commensurate to the position.
Tulloch Homes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.