Front of House Assistant, Howdens Garden Centre
GBP 9.00 - 10.46 per hour
William Strike, Raigmore
- Full time
Posted 2 weeks ago, 8 Feb | Get your application in now before you miss out!
Closing date: Closing date not specified
job Ref: 513090
Full Job Description
We are looking for a Part Time Permanent Front of House Assistant to join the team in our Restaurant in Howdens Garden Centre.
Our competitive rate of pay ranges from £9 to £10.46 per Hour dependent on age.
The hours for this role are 20 per week over 4 days. This will involve weekend work so flexibility is a must.
As a Front of House Assistant, you have a responsibility to provide excellent customer service, take orders, and serve our fantastic food and drinks to our customer. You will need to have full knowledge of the food and beverage menus and will work closely with your FOH and kitchen teams to ensure the restaurant runs smoothly.
What you will be doing as a Front of House Assistant?
- Set up and maintain the front of house and counters each day to our company standards
- Presenting menus, serving, and helping customers select food and beverage by offering suggestions
- Providing Counter Service and preparing beverages.
- Deliver our Chef prepared meals to customers at their tables
- Preparing restaurant tables with special attention to hygiene and cleanliness
- Processing payment at electronic till points
- Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed
- Closing front of house areas each day to our company standards
What makes you our perfect Front of House Assistant?
- Friendly, with an engaging personality and a genuine love for customer service.
- Barista experience preferred but not essential as full training will be given
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great teamwork.
- Shift flexibility including weekends.
- The ability to work well and efficiently under pressure.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Healthy work/life balance with no evening work
- Access to 100s of retail and lifestyle experiences and discounts
- Health Cash Plans
- Generous staff discounts
- 6 weeks Annual Leave per year
- Free Parking
If you think you've got what it takes and would like to join our team as a Front of House Assistant, please click 'Apply' now.