Nurse Team Leader
Band 6 (£37,831 - £46,100)
NHS HIGHLAND, Leachkin
- Full time
Posted 1 week ago, 9 Feb | Get your application in now before you miss out!
Closing date: Closing date not specified
job Ref: None
Full Job Description
An exciting 12-month secondment opportunity has arisen for a motivated, experienced RNMH to lead our nursing team in Affric Ward (IPCU) as an Nurse Team Leader. In our challenging clinical environment you will play a central role supporting the SCN to improve standards of care to patients who have complex individual needs. We are looking for applicants with a genuine commitment to the provision of safe, consistent, patient-centred care in a secure environment. You will be expected to assist with rostering, audits, supporting nursing colleagues and quality improvement work as well as participate in hospital leadership activity. Relevant clinical skills as well as good communication, multi-disciplinary liaison, IT & team-working skills are essential. An active interest in forensic nursing issues & Quality Improvement would be advantageous.
Informal enquiries to: Don Nicolson (SCN) tel: email: email@example.com
- You should apply for this post by completing the application process on Jobtrain.
- DO NOT upload a CV as this will not be used for short listing purposes
- Posts close at midnight on the indicated date
- For help to complete an application on Job Train please follow this link: https://www.careers.nhs.scot/how-to-apply/application-process/
- To view our accessibility statement, please follow this link: https://www.eess.nhs.scot/jobtrain-accessibility-statement/
- Please note that our correspondence method is by e-mail, therefore please ensure you enter your email address accurately
- Please check your e-mail regularly (including junk folders) and also your Jobtrain account for updates
- Please contact Jobtrain Candidate Support Hub - https://jobseekersupport.jobtrain.co.uk/support/home for advice and support with any system issues
- We recommend using the Internet Browser 'Google Chrome' or 'Microsoft Edge' when using Jobtrain
- Once you have submitted your application form you will be unable to make any amendments
- Some of our vacancies are for internal candidates only. If you are a member of staff, please ensure you update your Jobtrain profile to reflect that you are employed by NHS Highland
NHS Highland is geographically the largest of the 14 regional boards of NHS Scotland, covering an area of 12,500 square miles, across Highland and Argyll & Bute.
As a board we strive to ensure the environment is conducive to nurturing a positive culture, supported and delivered through our NHS and Social Care values.
Care and compassion
Dignity and respect
Openness, honesty and responsibility
Quality and teamwork