GBP 10.42 per hour
- Full time
Posted 2 weeks ago, 5 Feb | Get your application in now before you miss out!
Closing date: Closing date not specified
job Ref: 1474
Full Job Description
As a retail merchandiser, you'll be working in your local supermarkets and high street stores on behalf of some exciting brands such as L'Oreal, Brita Filter, Gift Cards, Maybelline, Tesco, Sainsbury's, Asda, Morrisons, and many more!
Core working days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
You'll be part of a field-based retail merchandising team, working on a variety of tasks including setting up Point of Sale displays, checking stock levels and replenishing fixtures. Every day is different and rewarding!
This is the job for you if you:
- Have experience or a passion for merchandising, retail and/or customer service
- Thrive having ownership of your own work within set time frames, using your own initiative to find solutions
- Take pride in delivering great standards and service for our clients
- Are willing to accept home deliveries of point of sale or stock items for some visits (you'll be paid extra to do so)
- Are confident using a company tablet to download briefs, take photos and answer questions about your tasks
- Are a great communicator; confident and friendly with a 'can-do' attitude
- Ideally have a full driving licence, access to your own vehicle for work purposes
Don't forget, if you're receiving Universal Credit, your payments will adjust automatically if your earnings change. It doesn't matter how many hours you work, it's the actual earnings you receive that count.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Leader and a fully-inclusive employer. We encourage applications from all candidates, so if this sounds like the role for you, come and join the team!