Retail Security Officer
GBP 10.73 per hour
Total Security Services, Hill of Fearn
- Full time
Posted 10 weeks ago, 19 Dec | Get your application in now before you miss out!
Closing date: Closing date not specified
job Ref: 300001682483801
Full Job Description
TSS have an exciting new career opportunity, for security officers in Inverness, to work alongside some of our major clients such as Boots, Tesco, Morrisons, Waitrose.
With growth opportunities and a speedy onboarding process, TSS is a perfect fit for starting or progressing your security career!
Pay rate £10.73
Pay rates will vary depending on the site you are assigned to with some sites paying higher than the basic pay advertised.
- Employee discount scheme
- Referral scheme
- Employee assistance portal including mental health, legal and financial advice
- Progression, Training and Development opportunities
- Life assurance
- Company pension
What to expect:
- To provide a visible uniformed deterrent, to contribute to the safety and security of the client's premises and staff
- To carry out Company Policy on loss prevention and ensure the safety of staff and visitors
- To lawfully deter potential troublemakers on site
- To observe and report incidents using the correct reporting systems
- To carry out all duties assigned by the client or manager to whom you are responsible
- To ensure site knowledge is kept up to date and developments at local level are identified
- To understand and implement any Fire and Safety evacuation procedures
- To assist, if required by the Client, with staff and contractor searches
- To ensure that the Security base is always maintained in a clean and tidy condition
- To conduct yourself, at all times, in a manner which will bring credit to yourself and the Company, ensuring full uniform is worn and SIA licence is clearly displayed
TSS (Total Security Services) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed Employer. We also offer an Employee Assistance Programme to all employees to support good mental health and wellbeing