GBP 10.42 - 11.78 per hour
Orridge, Hill of Fearn
- Full time
Posted 6 weeks ago, 18 Jan | Get your application in now before you miss out!
Closing date: Closing date not specified
job Ref: H7mBpXZCF1G8
Full Job Description
- Starting Hourly rate: £10.42
- Bonus hourly rates up to £11.78
- Starting January 2024
We are currently seeking motivated and flexible individuals to complete stocktakes for well-known Retailers and Pharmacy, on a casual contract basis across the UK.
Orridge is one of the leading stocktaking providers to Retail, Supply Chain and Pharmacy.
We are looking for casual Stocktakers to add to our already successful team in our Scotland region.
No prior stocktake experience is required, as full training will be provided.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
We seek from applicants:
- You must have a "can do" attitude.
- Attention to detail - the accuracy of our stocktakes is our priority, you will be responsible for ensuring stock is counted quickly and accurately using a handheld scanner.
- The ability to follow clear instructions and procedures
- The drive to operate efficiently - we have to deliver the stocktake service productively
- Flexibility, with availability to work at least 3 days per week. Weekend work also available.
- Due to the nature of the role you must be able to work unsociable hours which may include early mornings or evenings
- Willingness to travel
- Own transport is an advantage, but not essential
We can offer you:
- Flexible working hours, to suit your lifestyle
- Up to 48 hours work per week
- Progression opportunities
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Fortnightly pay
- Wagestream- Access to 40% of your pay prior to payday
- Paid travel expenses or transport to work provided
- Accrued holiday pay
- Pension contribution