GBP 11.00 per hour
PENTA INVERNESS- 2354, Inverness
- Full time
Posted 1 week ago, 11 Feb | Get your application in now before you're too late!
Closing date: Closing date not specified
job Ref: HC20411
Full Job Description
Our Room Attendants ensure that guests find hotel rooms spotless and have an enjoyable stay. As a Room Attendant you will work as part of the team in a fast paced environment working to achieve the highest standards of room cleanliness at all times. HotelCare is home to over 3000 team members from over 70 nations, cleaning over 10,000 rooms daily up 200 Hotels, Apartments and Offices. We invite you to join us today!
In return for your time and commitment, we offer a range of benefits including:
- Up to 28 days of paid holiday
- A permanent job with flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Standard working hours 25+ per week / Available hours may reduce during periods of low occupancy / Contracted hours can be negotiated and guaranteed
- Full on-site training
- Career development via fully funded HIT apprenticeship schemes
- Automatic Enrolment into a workplace pension, after 3 months' service
- Salary Finance with exclusive rates - available once probation is complete
- Free access to Hotelcare's Employee Benefit platform which offers discounts for a variety of retail/travel/restaurant/gym services. Discounted hotel stays and fun days out at theme parks/attractions across the UK.
- Employee benefit access to 24/7 medical GP care, 24/7 Employee financial support, and our employee health and wellbeing portal.
- Free lunch on duty (site dependent)
- Recognition, incentives and awards
Whether you have previous experience or are looking for a new opportunity apply now! Hotelcare family awaits you...