Sales Assistant (Customer Advisor)
GBP 10.42 per hour
OUTDOOR AND CYCLE CONCEPTS LTD, Hill of Fearn
- Full time
Posted 3 weeks ago, 4 Feb | Get your application in now before you miss out!
Closing date: Closing date not specified
job Ref: oacc169713
Full Job Description
Searching for your next adventure? Looking to join a growing company with great prospects? Then come and join one of the UK's largest outdoor retailers as a Sales Assistant - Customer Advisor.
We recognize the significance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance. That's why our zero-hour contracts are designed to accommodate your diverse commitments, catering to students, parents, or anyone seeking additional flexibility.
As part of the Outdoor and Cycle Concepts group, Cotswold Outdoor is joined by Runners Need and Snow + Rock to support outdoor enthusiasts by providing excellent customer service and a range of products from world leading brands, all whilst promoting and encouraging sustainability!
How will you make an impact?
As a member of our retail team, you'll be working alongside like-minded people and our ever-growing customer base. Day-to-day you can expect to be:
- Creating a premium and inclusive shopping experience by connecting with our customers to understand their specific needs and wants
- Modelling the company values, taking pride in your store, and working collectively to create an outstanding customer experience
- Participating in training opportunities presented by our in-house development team and external brands to develop and maintain your product knowledge as well as building on your existing skills
- Maintaining an excellent shopping and working environment by adhering to shop and stockroom standards
- Identifying opportunities for add-on sales
You'll fit right in if you have:
- A passion for providing excellent customer service
- Great communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- A willingness to learn about all things outdoors
What's in it for you?
Colleagues make a company, so we believe in offering a total reward package that's more than just base salary. As part of the O&CC team you'll receive:
- Base salary of £10.42 per hour (£8.45 for under 21's)
- Bonus of up to £750 per annum (in proportion with hours worked)
- 40-60% discount across our range of products
- Up to 33 days holiday (in proportion with hours worked) with the option to purchase additional holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Access to Perkbox, allowing you to save money all year round. Whether it's supermarket savings or days out, the daily coffee or a summer holiday - there's something to suit everyone's lifestyle.
But there's more, for a full list of what we offer at O&CC check out our brochure here .
Although our zero-hour contracts provide flexibility to work varying hours each week, our rotas are published 4 weeks in advance and we ask that you confirm your availability in line with this. There is no commitment to work every week, but you will need to work regularly to remain an active colleague and be offered work.
Applications from all genders and backgrounds are encouraged.
O&CC aims to be an inclusive employer, where difference is celebrated, respected, and encouraged. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background leads to a better organisation for our employees and customers, creating a learning environment and organisational culture that leverage diversity, allowing us all to flourish and keep our business growing.