GBP 12.50 per hour
Iss Facility Services Limited, Hill of Fearn
- Full time
Posted 5 weeks ago, 19 Jan | Get your application in now before you miss out!
Closing date: Closing date not specified
job Ref: 124846
Full Job Description
Contract: Professional & Technology Services
Hours of work: 42
Working Pattern: days/nights on a shift rota
Contract Type: Permanent
Are you passionate about safety and delivering a great customer experience?
As a Security Officer with ISS, you will be at the forefront of creating a safe environment, protecting your colleagues and our customer's property, people, and assets by providing exemplary security operations.
- Patrolling the client's external and Internal facility, dealing promptly with any suspicious incidents which may occur onsite
- Always ensuring the safety of the site and everyone on it
- Keeping vigilant and identifying any suspicious activities
- Prevent any unauthorised access
- Keep up to date with all the activity on site and have full knowledge of daily events
- Whilst working nights respond to any intruder alarms and assist individual units when necessary
- Create a positive, professional relationship with customers and colleagues
- Adhere to all Health & Safety procedures and ensure any breaches are reported
- Working as part of a team and on your own depending on site requirements
- Previous security experience
- A valid front-line security guarding, door supervision or close protection SIA license
- Knowledge and experience with security systems and other related tech
- Great attention to detail and a consistent approach
- A team player with good customer service skills
ISS is a world-leading workplace and facility management company, connecting people and places to make the world work better. Working with customers day by day, side by side, we understand every aspect of the user experience.
Through a unique combination of intelligent solutions, high standards and people who care, to help our customers achieve their purpose, whether it's hospitals healing patients, businesses producing the next great innovation, or airports bringing passengers home to their families. ISS is committed to doing business the right way, taking its corporate responsibility very seriously. Our passion is people.
We offer you a challenging and exciting career in an organisation with people at its heart. In ISS, everyone has the opportunity to develop, grow and make a difference. #ISSGreatPeople #ISSTalent #PeopleMakePlace
ISS is proud to be a diverse and inclusive employer.
ISS welcomes all applicants regardless of age, disability, gender identity or gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race (which includes race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin and caste) religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or educational background
Our passion for inclusivity and diversity makes ISS a more creative, productive and happy place to work.
To find out more about what we do click here - https://www.uk.issworld.com/