Senior Health and Social Care Support Worker
Band 3 (£25,468 - £27,486)
NHS HIGHLAND, Corry
- Full time
Posted 13 weeks ago, 30 Nov | Get your application in now before you miss out!
Closing date: Closing date not specified
job Ref: None
Full Job Description
NHS Scotland is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best. To this end, NHS Scotland welcomes applications from all sections of society.
Looking for a job that makes a difference?
Are you understanding and dependable?
Are you patient and compassionate?
The Care at Home team are recruiting for Health and Social Care Support Worker roles throughout Skye, Lochalsh and Wester Ross
- Training and development from entry-level to management
- Secure pay and pension
- Various Hours and shift combinations from 10.5hrs a week to Full time.
Please indicate on your application which vacancy(ies)/hours you would like to be considered for.
- Care at Home North Skye, Portree Area - 10.5 hours per week
- Care at Home North Skye, Portree Area - 17.5 hours per week s
- Care at Home North Skye, Dunvegan Area - 14 hours per week
- Care at Home North Skye, Kilmuir Area - 10.5 hours per week
- Care at Home South Skye & Lochalsh Area - various posts up to 31.5 hours per week
- Care at Home Wester Ross, Lochcarron Area - 14 hours per week
- Bank hours as and when required in various locations within Skye, Lochash and Wester Ross
You will require an SVQ Level 3 in Care, or a willingness and ability to work towards this qualification with support, within an agreed time scale.
For further information please refer to the person specification.
Informal enquiries to:
CAH North Skye - Annie Miller, CAH Officer, email@example.com
CAH South Skye & Lochalsh - Madge MacLeod, CAH Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
CAH Wester Ross - Pamela McAllister, CAH Officer, email@example.com
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES
- You should apply for this post by completing the application process on Jobtrain.
- DO NOT upload a CV as this will not be used for short listing purposes
- Posts close at midnight on the indicated date
- For help to complete an application on Job Train please follow this link: https://www.careers.nhs.scot/how-to-apply/application-process/
- To view our accessibility statement, please follow this link: https://www.eess.nhs.scot/jobtrain-accessibility-statement/
- Please note that our correspondence method is by e-mail, therefore please ensure you enter your email address accurately
- Please check your e-mail regularly (including junk folders) and also your Jobtrain account for updates
- Please contact Jobtrain Candidate Support Hub - https://jobseekersupport.jobtrain.co.uk/support/home for advice and support with any system issues
- We recommend using the Internet Browser 'Google Chrome' or 'Microsoft Edge' when using Jobtrain
- Once you have submitted your application form you will be unable to make any amendments
- Some of our vacancies are for internal candidates only. If you are a member of staff, please ensure you update your Jobtrain profile to reflect that you are employed by NHS Highland