- Full time
Posted 1 week ago, 9 Feb | Get your application in now before you miss out!
Closing date: Closing date not specified
job Ref: Req/645149
Full Job Description
Search are currently looking for an experienced and efficient site engineer for works based in Thurso on a windfarm project.
As a site engineer, you will monitor diversified aspects of construction project management. This will include planning, coordination and supervision of on-site activities. You will ensure all aspects of the project align with engineering and design specifications, industry standards and construction regulations. You will also foster effective communication by liaising with contractors, subcontractors and other project stakeholders.
* Supervising and managing construction projects from start to finish, ensuring adherence to project plans and specifications.
* Reporting project updates, milestones and potential risks to the project manager and key stakeholders.
* Analysing and interpreting engineering drawings, survey reports and other technical documentation to guide the construction process.
* Planning and overseeing allocating resources, materials and equipment to optimise project efficiency.
* Monitoring project costs, identifying cost-saving opportunities and adhering to budget constraints.
* Providing technical guidance and expertise to resolve construction-related challenges.
Required skills and qualifications
* 4-5 years of experience as a site engineer, civil engineer or an equivalent role.
* Demonstrated proficiency in managing and supervising construction projects.
* Ability to manage multiple construction projects at various stages of their lifecycle.
* Strong knowledge of construction methods, materials and regulations.
* Competent in assessing, interpreting and presenting survey reports and other critical data for stakeholders and shareholders.
* Excellent project management and organisational skills.
* Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities with effective communication.
* Ability to work effectively in a team and coordinate with multiple stakeholders.
* Attention to detail and a focus on delivering high-quality results.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.