UK Team Leader - 30 hours
GBP 11.00 per hour
Mountain Warehouse, Raigmore
- Full time
Posted 3 weeks ago, 10 Feb | Get your application in now before you miss out!
Closing date: Closing date not specified
job Ref: 34873
Full Job Description
* 50% employee discount* monthly bonus *employee referral incentive *leading outdoor retailer*
About the role
Our Team Leaders support the management team with the everyday running of a busy store and team. You will be supporting with;
- Leading and motivating your team
- Delivering great Customer Service
- Encouraging the team to hit their KPIs
- Ensuring great company standards
- Visual merchandising
- Being a Brand Ambassador!
We are looking for someone with...
- Previous supervisory/Team Leader experience
- Ability to motivate a team
- Good organisational skills
- A passion for selling and customer engagement
- An interest in visual merchandising
- Clothing experience - desirable but not essential!
- Passion, enthusiasm, and a hands-on attitude
Who are we? At 380+ stores globally and over 3000 employees we are a leading outdoor retailer, with an always-evolving attitude. You can find out about our fantastic own-brand products, as well as our newly launched brands, such as Animal, at www.mountainwarehouse.com. We're working hard on sustainability, introducing more and more organic and recycled products- One Planet. Check out our "Inside the Outdoors" section, where you can explore the outdoors, find expert advice on how to choose your ski pants or top tips for dog owners, and learn about some of our charity ventures.
- International- we have stores in Europe across Poland, Germany and Austria, across the pond in Canada and the USA, and our latest adventure is in New Zealand!
- Animal was acquired by Mountain Warehouse and re-launched in the Summer of 2021, initially with an online presence only, before we moved to showcasing a range in some of our stores. We are so excited to be opening our first store in Scotland.
Why join us?
We love seeing people grow; so many of our Team Leaders have developed into Assistant Managers. We are passionate about developing our store teams, recently launching a learning platform with some great tools!
- 50% Employee Discount across 3 brands
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Twice-yearly uniform allowance
- 20 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays, pro-rata to your contract
- Auto-enrolment Pension scheme
- Employee Referral Incentive
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Development and progression within a fast-paced and stable environment
- Colleague hardship scheme
- Online learning portal, accessible to all team members
If you embrace hard work and strive to achieve, then come on our journey, and join us - inside the outdoors!